Good oral care habits are essential to the lifelong health of your teeth and gums. Taking care of your teeth along with routine dental visits lay the foundations to preserving the longevity of your teeth.
Regular Dental Checkup and Cleans, can help educate and also help to decrease any future teeth, oral, and gum problems in the future. Routine dental visits help with early prevention and detect current unknown problematic issues.
Our aim is to provide you with high quality and affordable dental care. Standard dental checkup and cleans include; scale and clean, polish, fluoride treatment, oral examination and x-rays (if required).
- If you have private health, our clinics provide No-Gap ‘out of pocket’ for standard routine check-ups dependent upon your dental extras or insurance cover. Dependent upon your provider, your health fund may cover the standard costs for your regular dental check-ups.
- If you don’t have private health and are a new patient to Amazing Smiles, you can be confident in knowing that your check-up will cost no more than just $145*.
* Please contact your nearest Amazing Smiles clinic or health insurer directly to confirm preferred provider list. Amazing Smiles clinics may differ between preferred health fund providers.
Regular dental checkup and cleans are no different to your regular car service!
Similar to car servicing, which may occur twice a year, taking care of your teeth should be no different. Regular checkups allow dentists to help stop and prevent further unknown damage to your teeth and gums. There may be hidden decay and build up within the gaps and roots of your teeth, that if unattended, could cause major problems. This can also become quite costly for major restorative issues.
Taking care of your teeth and gums with good oral hygiene
Educating yourself about proper Dental tooth and gum care, as well as the cause and treatment of common conditions, will enable you to better understand and follow your dental professional’s recommendations.
To maintain healthy, well-functioning teeth and gums and to guard against disease, daily brushing and flossing are essential. Depending on the condition of your teeth and gums, your dental professional may also recommend the use of anti-plaque, anti-cavity or antibacterial rinse, a plaque fighting toothpaste, a specialty toothbrush, a specialty floss or a power-assisted plaque remover.
- Your child could be eligible for $1,000 worth of FREE basic dental over 2 calendar year with CDBS
- No GAP for some services with most major private health dental extras cover
- $0 Interest Free Dentist Payment Plans
For further information please complete the form below or contact one of our clinics closest to you on the Gold Coast, Jimboomba, Bray Park, Wynnum and Logan.