Gold Coast Dentists
The Dental team at our Nerang, Gold Coast Dental Clinic.
Dr Stephen Shield is a highly-respected dentist who graduated from Monash University in 1976 and went on to get his Orthodontic Master’s degree in 1985 with further studies in sleep medicine and TMJ.
With passion towards the profession came success: Dr Shield built and ran a large and highly successful dental practice in Melbourne that he directed for years before making an extraordinary change to move up to the Gold Coast, so he could balance family life and dentistry better. He has now becoming entrenched in the easy-going lifestyle of the golden coast and spends time around friends and family.
Dr Shield is passionate about his dentistry and what he offers to his patient is the absolute best. Patient will feel his calm, reassuring and knowledgeable personality from the very first time they sit in the chair all the way throughout treatments and future care.
At Amazing Smiles, we are honoured to have Dr Shield on our team. Patients will highly benefit from his vast experience in dentistry and a higher level of dental service. He offers treatment including: orthodontics, sleep apnoea, TMJ pain and bruxism.
To book an appointment with Dr. Shield at Amazing Smiles Nerang, please call our friendly staff at 07 5596 3299.
Amazing Smiles Nerang is happy to announce the added and specialised services of Ms. Lynette Aitken, hygienist. Lynette is well renowned in the industry as one of the best hygienists on the Gold Coast not just currently but for many years now. With passion for her work, Lynette will ensure that the patient always receives the highest level of service from kids to adults. Her calm and lovely personality will guide you through the appointment ending with amazing results.
Get your Amazing Smile today with ease of a breeze! Call us today and book in with Lynette on 07 5596 3299.
The Dental team at our Strathpine Dental Clinic.
Dr Daniel Busch is a general dentist graduated from Griffith University.with a passion for helping people achieve the highest standard of oral health. He practices the full scope of general dentistry with a particular interest in oral rehabilitation. At all times, he takes a preventative focusing on minimizing the risk of future poor oral health as much as treating pathology.
Dr Busch is a life-long learner partaking in regular continuing professional development. He prides himself on taking the time to truly listen to every patient and compliments this with attention to detail in clinical care.
In his spare time, Dr Busch enjoys playing tennis, performing on the piano and getting involved in social activities in the community.
The Dental team at our Woodridge Dental Clinic.
The Dental team at our Wynnum Dental Clinic.
- Graduated in 1989 and worked in the Royal Australian Airforce till 1993
- I have been at Wynnum Dental Centre now Amazing Smiles since 1994
- I enjoy seeing my regular patients and catching up on all the news as well as meeting new and interesting people
- I completed my Diploma of Management in 2013
- I am continually attending courses and seminars to ensure I stay up to date with all aspects of both the clinical and managerial side of dentistry
- My interests outside of work are reading, boating and walking
- Ukrainian born, Irene migrated to Australia in 1991 from the former Soviet Union where she was qualified as a Dentist.She commenced Dentistry studies at the University of Queensland and graduated with Honours in 1997.Irene’s reason for entering the dentistry profession is to help people improve their health, feel more confident and look better. She is particularly interested in complex restorative dentistry including dentures, crowns and bridges.Irene has had over 20 years extensive experience as a practising Dentist in Queensland.Interests include reading and watching documentaries on history and wildlife. She enjoys gardening with a special interest in succulents and desert plants. Hobbies include collecting sea shells, snorkelling and of course travelling.